VPN for PC: This guide will show you how to download, install, and configure NordVPN on your Windows device. A quality application.
Coming from Panama, NordVPN offers a solid Virtual Private Network (VPN) service: it has more than 4,000 servers in 62 countries, fast performance, quality applications, reinforced security, a no-log policy, and much more.
The Process to download and Install the Nord VPN for PC
1. Open your program, explore to the NordVPN site, and snap the red Get It Now button.
2. This is the place you pursue your NordVPN administration. If you’ve already signed up, skip that part and scroll down to a long list. Click Download.
3. On the next page, click the red Download button under the phrase Download NordVPN for Windows.
Then again, you can look down to the area with different downloads and pick Windows there.
4. The NordVPN download will start when you click Save.
5. When the download is finished, click on NordVPNSetup.exe in the base left of your program window to start the installation.
6. You will be asked to allow the program to make changes to your computer. Click Yes.
7. The installation process will start after you click the green Install button.
8. After the installation process is complete, the NordVPN application will open. You will see a window asking you to log in with your credentials if you have a NordVPN account. Enter your email address and password in the empty fields and click the Sign In button.
9. If you don’t have an account yet, click the Register as a new user button. It will take you to the registration form where you must enter the email and password you want and click the Create Account button.
10. When you are signed in, the NordVPN application will open and you will see a guide with various stamped areas and a round catch at the top.
You can discard the message that NordVPN’s mobile apps offer you if you already have them or don’t want them.
11. You can click any of these locations to connect to a server there. For example, suppose if you chose Russia on the map. The round button at the top will turn green and below you will see a message “You now have a connection with Russia”.
You can disconnect at any time by clicking the green button. Clicking the button again (when it is grayed out) will automatically assign the best server based on your own location.
Also Read: Download GetPrivate VPN – Secure Free VPN