This version of Adobe Flash Player intended to Nokia mobile devices such as cell phones and PDAs with Flash support.
Note: You must fill out a form from the manufacturer before downloading.
How to install Flash Player?
If your phone is supported, but you are not sure who owns the Player 2.0 and 2.1, choose the version according to your device manufacturer’s site and install it on your mobile.
Installing Flash Lite on Nokia handsets
1) Download the Flash Lite player to your computer and save the file (which will have extension) “sis.”;
2) Open the Nokia PC Suite on your computer (you can find the Nokia PC Suite on the CD that comes with your phone or the Nokia website);
3) Click Install Apps. The Window “Nokia Application Installer” opens;
4) Select the Flash Lite Player “sis.” That you saved on your computer and click the arrow to the right;
5) You will receive a message on your phone asking for a confirmation of installation;
6) Complete the installation by selecting “Yes” on your mobile. Ready, Flash Player is already installed!