CPUCooL 8.0.12 – a software package that includes seven tools designed to perform various control functions for the operation of your PC. This software package will allow you to always monitor the temperature of the computer power supply and voltage, also using data utilities can adjust picture rotation speeds for most motherboards and monitor their work.
CPUCooL 8.0.12 compatible with motherboards that are built on chipsets: AMD, ALI, SIS, VIA, Intel and NVIDIA. Also, this set of tools supports software CPU cooling and memory, as well as optimize their work. If necessary, the program can quickly shutdown your PC, as well as CPUCooL 8.0.12 supports SMART and the ability to change the FSB frequency at run-time.
Features CPUCooL 8.0.12:
- Support most motherboards;
- Ability to control the fan speeds;
- Control of temperature and power supply voltage;
- The ability to make cooling and optimize the processor and memory;
- Ability to change the FSB speed at run-time.