Zero Assumption Recovery – a powerful tool for data recovery with support for long file names, and Russian. Zero Assumption Recovery supports internal compression NTFS. ZAR can restore NTFS partitions and FAT, including those located on hardware RAID0 or RAID5.
Zero Assumption Recovery has the ability to recover digital photos and automatically searches for lost partitions. Zero Assumption Recovery works in a “read only”. Do not make any changes on the corrupted volume. All this makes it possible to avoid the risk of further damage to the volume in the process of recovery. This approach requires an additional carrier, which will continue all the information. In most cases, a second hard disk.
Zero Assumption Recovery has the following features:
- Operates under the operating system Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista
- Supported file systems FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS (all versions)
- Partially supports ext2
- Support built-in NTFS compression
- Searches for lost partitions
- It is possible to restore the hardware RAID0 and RAID5
- It supports long file names and file names in different languages.