Microsoft Windows 10 users can connect one computer to another. The operating system also allows sharing the same network to access the necessary folders and files without the need for a wired connection. Unfortunately, some of the users are finding ” Error code: 0x80070035, the network path was not found” while trying to connect as a guest.
This is a very confusing mistake. This usually happens when the network works as designed, but the user types an incorrect path. Each path should have a valid share on the remote device. In addition, you must have permission to access the same resource. However, we can resolve the error code 0x80070035 Windows 10 Network path was not found after some promising solutions available in the future. Let’s continue straight ahead.
So many technical problems can cause this error. Therefore we have a number of methods to fix this nasty error code 0x80070035 the network path was not found. The methods are here:
Method-1: Recheck the Sharing Settings (Error Code 0x80070035)
First of all, you need to make sure that the device is successfully shared with the network. To do this, the steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Right-click the desired drive you want to access and select Properties.
- Step-2: Go to the Sharing tab. Check if the network path shows Not Shared. Proceeding forward, click on the “Advanced Sharing” option.
- Step 3 :> “Share this folder”. In the Configuration section, confirm that you have entered the correct name for the unit. At the bottom of the Advanced Sharing window, select Apply and then OK to save the customizations.
- Step 4 :> Windows + R shortcut keys to open the Run dialog.
- Step 5: In the text box, type the name of the folder and press Enter. Hopefully, you will be able to access the folder correctly from now on.
Method> 2 for Solving csc.exe error
If you cannot resolve Windows 10 error code 0x80070035, the network path was not found by method 1, follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Tap on the Windows logo key on the keyboard and type cmd. Right-click on Command Prompt that appears in Best Match and goes running as administrator.
- Step-2: When the UAC indicator covers the computer screen, select Yes.
- Step 3: In the Command Prompt window, type the following command at the blinking cursor. ipconfig / all Press Enter when you finish typing.
- Step 4: Find the IPv4 Address by slowly scrolling down. Check the following address:
- Step 5:> Press Windows + R shortcut keys again and bring the Run dialog to the front.
- Step 6: Type the following text and press Enter in the search box:
- 192.168.43.193 name of the desired unit you want to access.
Method-3: Checking Device Manager (Error Code 0x80070035)
- Step 1: Open Device Manager with a right-click on the Start button and select “Device Manager”.
- Step-2: Press View on the console menu bar and select Show hidden devices.
- Step 3: Take a look at the network adapters. You will find a long list of between 6 and 10 adapters, so find the one that best suits your device. Except for execution, delete each adapter one by one by right-clicking.
- Step 4: Restart your computer with only the adapter left 1. Restart the PC and check whether the error is already resolved or not.
Method 4: Add IPv4 protocol over TCP / IP
- Step-1: Press all Windows keys & R to open the Run dialog box.
- Step-2: In the text area, type ncpa.cpl and click Ok.
- Step 3 :> Properties.
- Step 4: > The connection uses the following elements ”. Now click on (TCP / IP) Version 4 ” from the field. Click the Install button just below this box.
- Step 5 :> “Protocol” and click Add on Select Network Feature Type wizard.
- Step 6 :> Reliable Multicast Protocol and then OK.
Method-5:> To solve csc.exe error
Finally, you can change the network security settings to resolve error code 0x80070035 the network path was not found. The steps are the following:
- Step 1: Go to the Start menu from your computer, type secpol.msc in the search bar and press Enter
- Step-2: In the next console, click on the Local Policies option and then Security Options in the left section. Proceeding forward, double-click Network Security: LAN Manager Authentication Level.
- Step 3 :> “Send LM & NTLM session security-use NTLMv2” . Click Apply and then Ok to save the modifications.
For remote control and proper operation, we need to access folders from another computer. Microsoft is very interested in user satisfaction. They have provided a way to do it. But unfortunately, we often get an error like Windows 10 Error 0x80070035 or csc.exe error the network path was not found. Luckily, we have several ways to solve it. We have discussed the methods clearly. Go on and enjoy it!